What is a stay of removal immigration?
1. Who may file this application?
2. Where should the application be submitted?
3. What additional documents or evidence are
required with this application?
4. What evidence/documentation should be submitted
in support of this application?
5. What fees should be submitted with this application?
6. What may be the basis for rejection of this application?
7. What may be the basis of denial of this application?
8. What will happen when I submit this application?
9. What if this application is approved?
10. What may be the basis that the Secretary or his/her
designee revoke this application after approval?
11. What can happen if I submit false information?
Get more information here:
If a person is arrested by ICE, the enforcement arm of the U.S. Immigration and Citizenship Service (USCIS) he or she may be detained in the New York/New Jersey area or transferred by ICE to an out-of-state facility.
ICE generally has information about the detainee’s location within several hours following arrest or transfer.
ICE has recently designed an Online Detainee Location System, which you can begin your search below.
– Online Detainee Locator System
– Number of ICE Detainers Issued, by Location Name
We offer prompt legal assistance to clients that are in custody of immigration authorities or in a county jail with an ICE Detainer.