Form g-325a – Form fs-545 – Form fs-240 pdf

Form g-325a – Form fs-545 – Form fs-240 pdf.

You have to apply for this document with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country of your child’s birth before his 18th birthday.

On the other side, if your child is 18 years of age or older, he will have to apply for a Certificate of Citizenship with USCIS.

If your child does not have a U.S. travel document, you should consider reporting your child’s birth as soon as possible at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate, in order to avoid complications.

The U.S. embassy or consulate will provide one original copy of an eligible child’s CRBA.

The CRBA application can be filed only at a U.S. embassy or consulate, and the presence of one or both parents may be required at the interview.

Get more information here:

Where to get form fs-240 ?

How to get form fs-240 ?

What is a form fs-240 ?