Consular Report of birth abroad – Form FS-240

Consular Report of birth abroad – Form FS-240.

If you are a U.S. citizen and you are the parent of a child born outside the United States, you need to document your child’s U.S. citizenship with a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA). A CRBA, or Form FS-240, is a document similar to a birth certificate.

Get more information here:

How do i get a form fs-240?

What does a fs 240 form look like?

Form g-325a – Form fs-545 – Form fs-240 pdf