Citizenship Appeals | n-336 | n 336 form

Citizenship Appeals | n-336 | n 336 form. Citizenship Appeals | n-336 | n 336 form

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants citizenship if you are able to demonstrate your continuous residence and physical presence, and to be of good moral character. Also, sometimes the government can make a mistake, and your Form N-400 (Application for Naturalization) could be denied.

In a case like this, you have the right to appeal. If you think you have been wrongly denied citizenship, you may still file a request for administrative review, with Form N-336 (Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings), within 30 days of being notified of the denial. Form N-336 should not be filed with the local USCIS district office that denied the N-400 Naturalization application.

Get more information: