The Work Permit. Specialized Qualifications (H-1,H-2a.H-2b)

A person having outstanding qualifications, higher education or an international reputation which can contribute to the enrichment of the American society can obtain the permission to work temporarily to the United States. In certain fields such as medicine, the applicant will be required to pass examinations. In the fields of arts or sports once the applicant has proven to be well … Continue reading The Work Permit. Specialized Qualifications (H-1,H-2a.H-2b)

The post “The Work Permit. Specialized Qualifications (H-1,H-2a.H-2b) ” appeared first on


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s