L1 visa Green Card – L1 Visa Lawyer

The L1 Visa can be used by foreign companies to transfer an executive, manager, or specialized employee to a U.S.-based branch, affiliate or subsidiary company.

Both the U.S. and foreign company must be owned by the same group of people in approximately the same proportions.

The other main requirement for the L-1 Visa is that the beneficiary must have been employed by the foreign company for at least 1 of the 3 years preceding the Visa petition.

Get more information here:
http://ift.tt/1RYcl2b The post “L1 visa Green Card – L-1 VISA LAWYER” appeared first on http://youtu.be/RMDOdsSw_Uk


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s